Sunday, June 6, 2010

Yoga and the mountains.


I have just loved every moment in Colorado. Each day brings forth a new adventure!


This weekend Josh and Kaylanne came down from Denver to hangout with me in the Springs. We went to Manitou Springs to hike the Waldo Canyon. It was such a lovely day, and it felt so nice to be around such great friends. They really have been so encouraging to me. God is good. Anyway, we had a blast! I just need to get in better shape so I can run up and down the mountain with them : )



Josh completely in his element.

Today I went to a picnic with a few of the other interns, and then went to Sage's house to watch the Swan Princess (Ben's choice if anyone cares. haha) It was great. We went to dinner, and now I'm home.

I hope every weekend is this packed full of friends, laughter, and yoga.

peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment